We’ve been developing real estate along Colorado’s Front Range (and beyond) for nearly 30 years. Let us guide you along the complex path that is real estate development in Colorado.
With disciplined professionals in development, design, construction, and planning, we take an integrated approach to our projects, creating a final outcome that’s aligned with stakeholders’ goals. Each of our departments is very adept at collaborating with outside owners, architects and contractors – therefore, not all of our projects are “in-house”. But regardless how our project team is comprised, we treat each project with the same care and necessary resources to ensure the best possible outcome for both the social and financial investor. We are expert in developing tailored financial models and providing in-depth project leadership. This allows us to offer project-specific building solutions for a wide array of project types.
Coburn’s Project Consultant Services maintain a horizontal relationship between the owner, architect, engineers, contractors and vendors. This relationship enables a smoother flow of information, mitigating any unnecessary confusion and preventing potential conflicts before they arise. Our primary goal is to keep our clients’ best interests at the center of all project decisions. Through thorough planning and keen field observations we make certain every project is completed to the expectations and satisfaction of all involved. Since we’ve faced and navigated complicated challenges during the building process we can offer you sound, realistic calls for action. Coburn Development is with you every step of the way, from your first concepts to operational success.
Coburn Development can provide you with:
· The developer’s perspective of realistic, up-front assumptions and considerations
· Project marketability and best approaches
· Sustainability goals
· Private and public sector financing, assumptions and risks
· Negotiation tactics and strategies
· Real estate market and project feasibility analysis
· Affordable housing development and financing
· Development consulting services
· Housing development policy and strategy
· Project management
· Owner’s representation
· Property acquisition and disposition
· Real estate asset management
· Public process and engagement